If you are interested in showing your work at the Muskoka Place Gallery, please send the following:
- digital images; please include title, medium, size and date of the work
- your biography and curriculum vitae, listing any previous exhibitions
- your contact info
Application packages can be sent by mail to:
Port Carling, ON
Or by e-mail to: email@example.com
please contact us for application deadlines
Agreement between the Muskoka Place Gallery and ___________________________
(artist) to exhibit and sell original work by the artist.
1. Purpose: Artist appoints Muskoka Place Gallery as agent for below listed works of art for purposes of
exhibition and sale from _______ to __ __, 200_
2. List of work and accompanying retail prices received by the gallery from the artist:
3. Commission: percentage is 30% to the gallery and 70% to the artist for work sold in the gallery or for
work sold from slides or photographs shown to the client by the gallery.
4. Shipping: artist is responsible for packing, shipping/transporting, insurance, and delivery costs to and
5. Framing: The artist is responsible for framing. Frames should be gallery quality and mats should be
white or off-white.
6. Receptions and promotions: The Gallery and the artists will share all reception, announcements and
promotion costs as agreed to by the parties.
7. Insurance: The gallery assumes no responsibility for the artists work while in the Gallery’s care,
custody or control.
8. Information provided by artist: artist will provide gallery with professionally prepared statement
about his/her work, resume, photographs, copies of catalogues, articles, slide/images of work and other
pertinent information and materials used (oil, acrylic, water colour, papers, etc.).
The Muskoka Place Gallery looks forward to a mutually successful and positive relationship.
back to top